One Definition of Rally:

One definition of rally..."To summon up (one's strength, spirits, etc) or (of a person's health, strength, or spirits) to revive or recover."



If you'd like to know how you can help, please email to juntunenfamily@msn.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thankful for free time!

We are so thankful that we've had some wonderfully quiet days at home, no appointments, nothing on the agenda, freedom!  Aly spent most of Saturday hanging out with neighborhood friends.
I had a wonderful mother's day.  I was taken out for brunch and then Tom and I attempted to play some golf.  It started raining on the 2nd hole but we continued on until hole 9.  Yes, I went from sunburn on Saturday to soaking wet on Sunday.  But it was fun!  Aly and Kevin went to see Grandma & Grandpa Juntunen while Tom and I were golfing.  Then we met up to do some errands and when the sun came back out Tom and I finished our round.   On Monday, Aly went to school for the morning and today found me going on a field trip with the 4th graders (so I could keep an eye on Aly) to see Annie at the Children's Theatre.  Aly wanted to stay at school and take the bus home, so I know she's feeling really good.  Tomorrow, we have a clinic appointment and then a Child Life representative, from the hospital, is going to visit Aly's class and show them some things about what it has been like for Aly.  Then Thursday we will return to the hospital for round 3...I feel like this is a boxing match sometimes.  This round should only be 3 days, please pray that is all it will be this time!  She's already ridden the roller coaster.  I made a comment today about how hard it has been so far, and Aly said she didn't really remember much of it, so I am thankful for that.  

1 comment:

  1. We are happy for the good news!!! Will continue to think and pray for Aly!

    ReplyDelete