One Definition of Rally:

One definition of rally..."To summon up (one's strength, spirits, etc) or (of a person's health, strength, or spirits) to revive or recover."



If you'd like to know how you can help, please email to juntunenfamily@msn.com

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rally for Aly courtesy of Japan



Hello Everyone!

I am sharing this link, I hope you can all click on it and watch a wonderful video starring our friends in Japan who wrote a song "Rally for Aly".  They work with handicapped people in Japan and they have used Aly as an example of courage and strength in making it through a difficult time.  It is really amazing and touching to know Aly's story has traveled across the world!  Please comment and let me know if you are unable to view it.  I'd like to share it with as many people as possible.

Aly is doing good, by the way!  :)  She had a hard week last week with fatigue and only managed to do half days at school for most of the week.  By Friday, she said she was feeling back to normal.  I'm hoping the fatigue will stay away now, only time will tell!

5 comments:

  1. I cannot acces the link, but anyway it is a great story. Regards and enjoy upcoming hollidays and Christmas atosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne, I see the problem - your facebook sharing on the video is set to "Friends and Alyona's Friends". If you to it and set that to "public", other people should be able to see it!!! <3 (I posted it a few times and none of my friends can see it.... that might be why)

    I want EVERYONE to see it, it is so touching! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am one of the members from the group which wrote a song. I appreciate that you share it with many people. I will tell everybody on the video about it. I am sure that they will be happy and be so excited about it!

    We thank Aly for this great opportunity, and we enjoyed writing the song and singing it very much.
    We are always praying for Aly.

    I also send same note to Holly's email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a testimony...! a Testimony to Ally, and also to our sisters and brothers across the ocean....and how universal is our love and our hope. so beautiful, and she is one beautiful girl, inspiring people all over the world! thank you for sharing this! Linda Longie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tribute to Aly, and to the wonderful group in Japan for putting it together. Music is universal......and so is love. Every action in the video and every word in the song, "Rally for Aly", is so special. We are thankful for the strength that the folks in Japan have given us and for the love they have shown for Aly. Tears of joy are shed every time I listen to the song and see the cheerful faces in the video. Thank you, dear friends far away in Japan, and thank you, Aly, for being an inspiration to all of us.

    ReplyDelete