One Definition of Rally:

One definition of rally..."To summon up (one's strength, spirits, etc) or (of a person's health, strength, or spirits) to revive or recover."



If you'd like to know how you can help, please email to juntunenfamily@msn.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Operating

Aly went in the operating room around 9am. I went in with her and was there until they put her to sleep. In true Aly fashion she kept sticking her tongue out at me. Purely a sign of affection, I know. The gas makes her giggle and that is the best way to go to sleep! It sounds like this will be a lengthy surgery. I will update when I can.

Update3:30...still in surgery have only gotten general updates that things are going smoothly. The nurse has been calling us every couple of hours.

5 comments:

  1. Will check back often, thinking and praying today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you all the time...will check again..we hope and pray for best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you!! Thanks for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your daughter and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been saying prayers for all of you today! I know the waiting is torture for you and I can't imagine how the doctors can keep going in intense surgery for that long. Hoping for some good news soon!

    ReplyDelete