One Definition of Rally:

One definition of rally..."To summon up (one's strength, spirits, etc) or (of a person's health, strength, or spirits) to revive or recover."



If you'd like to know how you can help, please email to juntunenfamily@msn.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tweaking Tuesday

This will be brief, Aly is STILL in the hospital!  They are trying to get the medications and feeding formulas right.  Aly is doing really good, but they haven't been able to level out her sodium levels.  They go really high and really low, so they are trying to adjust medication doses so it won't fluctuate so much.  She is also trying a new feeding formula, one that hopefully won't irritate her stomach so much.
Other than that, like I said, she is feeling pretty good.  She played a game of Skip-bo with Kevin today and we watched a movie when I arrived.  Deputy Dave from the Big Woods D.A.R.E. class came for a visit.  Thank you Deputy Dave!

3 comments:

  1. You don't know me but I am Sam, Grace, and Abby's father from across the street. I am thinking of Aly every day and keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to pray that Aly will be able to come home soon. Is that Aly's logo that I see on the right? I love it! Did Tom design that?

    May God continue to surround you with His love.

    Michelle and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are Marko and Snezana and we are from Macedonia.Marko is a ten year old boy and I'm his mother. We haven't met but we have heard about you from your grandma Jan.Grandma Jan and grandpa Jack are very dear to us. And you know, you have the best grandparent in the whole world. We think of you every day and pray for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete